More sexual health help from your favourite pharmacy!
You know that one of the only retail chains that would have the foresight and quite frankly the people (like Karen the Buyer, and The LD Executive Team) that would see through the “potential issues” of listing a product like this: a product that should be carried by all drugstores in their sexual health, baby or woman’s health sets, would be London Drugs! A product that really shows that London Drugs is very serious about providing women with products that they should be able to buy at their local drugstores, without prejudice and without embarrassment.
Click the picture to take you to the webpage.
The Magic Banana®, is a device that was invented by Janeson (pronounced jan/ne/sun) Rayne. She is yoga educator, vegetarian chef, author, artist, inventor and mom. She lives and creates in Ontario, Canada.
The rest of the information here, I took from the webpage of the Magic Banana, as I am not even going to pretend to know anything about this device. You might as well get the information from the source.
So what does the Magic Banana do?
“The Magic Banana assists with Kegel Exercises – the squeeze-hold-release movements that were first described in the West by gynecologist Dr. Arnold Kegel in the late 1940′s (he named them after himself). And although they have been recommended to women by doctors since then – as a pro-active natural way to prepare for childbirth, repair from childbirth, enhance sex-life and, as an alternative to surgery to prevent incontinence – it’s not uncommon for women to have problems isolating the correct muscles or to know – with absolute certainty – that they’re doing the exercise properly. With its’ unique patented shape and uncomplicated design The Magic Banana provides resistance and confirms that the right muscles are being worked. The device automatically adjusts according to your muscle strength and tone. Immediate results are noticeable and, with regular use, the results are cumulative.”
That was the what and why. How about the who?
The quick and dirty (sorry…) about who would benefit from using the banana;
• women who are already in touch with their bodies will enjoy the addition of the the Magic Banana® to their practice, partnered or solo
• less experienced women, who want to explore and understand their bodies
• women who wish to bear children, to tone and help prepare for childbirth
• women who have given birth, to restore and tone
• women who are pre, peri, or post-menopausal, so they may love (and continue to love) the body that seems to be betraying them
• women without partners, to keep the fires stoked
• women whose partners love to please them – the Magic Banana® takes foreplay to another level
Finally a quick article written about the Magic Banana that I would like to share with you;
Check out this article from the Queens Journal (Queens University Newspaper)